About Chatham Construction Company
Chatham Construction Company is a licensed General Contractor in the state of Georgia. Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver successful projects, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
Founded in 1980, Chatham Construction Company provides construction management services throughout the state of Georgia. Our most valuable asset is our people who uphold our values, client relationships and our reputation for quality work.
Chatham Construction Company specialises in new construction, tenant buildouts, office spaces and commercial renovations. Our firm holds a residential-light commercial license and a general contractor’s license in the state of Georgia.
Kevin Chatham has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. Prior to launching Chatham Construction Company, Kevin specialized in providing consultation on construction and engineering projects and has worked with clients involved in large capital projects and other construction-related matters. Kevin has assisted on matters of programming and project delay on construction disputes in arbitration, mediation and litigation. His experience includes the preparation and review of schedule and damage analyses relating to matters of delay, disruption, productivity, time impacts, acceleration and other project management and dispute issues. He has worked with national and international owners, developers, engineers, contractors, and stakeholders it the U.S., U.K., Russia, Africa and the Middle East.
Prior to working in the consulting field, Kevin’s professional work experience includes general contracting, construction management and project controls across a wide variety of projects to include: industrial, government buildings, pre-engineered buildings, mid and high-rise office buildings, schools, offices, hospitals and judicial complexes.
In addition, Kevin has served as a part-time Professor at Kennesaw State University in the Construction Management Department where he has taught undergraduate and graduate construction management courses.
Kevin is a LEED Accredited Professional with the specialty designation of Building Design & Construction. He is a licensed Realtor in the state of Georgia. Additionally, he holds a residential / light commercial license and a general contractor’s license, both in the state of Georgia. Kevin is also a published author and his manuscript entitled, “A Decision Support System for the Revitalization of Housing and Urban Development Properties to Gain a Profit” was accepted into publication by the International Facility Management Association and presented at the IFMA WWP Charlotte 2018 Conference.
Kevin holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management from Kennesaw State University and a Master’s degree in Construction Management from Southern Polytechnic State University.
Just a few of his example projects are:
- Charter Street Heating Plant – Madison, WI
- Arizona Sun Foothills Solar Facility – Yuma, AZ
- Victor Phelan Solar One – Adelanto, CA
- Banks County Courthouse Renovation & Courthouse Annex – Homer, GA
- Emory Dowman Drive Relocation – Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta Decorative Arts Center Renovation – Atlanta, GA
- Emory Yerkes Veterinarian Project – Atlanta, GA
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention Building 24 (CDC) – Atlanta, GA
- Gordon County Judicial Complex – Resaca, GA
- Hall County Detention Center – Gainsville, GA
- Gwinnett Detention Center – Lawrenceville, GA
- Cobb County Courthouse – Atlanta, GA
- Wheeler County Correctional Facility – Alamo, GA
- Coffee County Correctional Facility – Nicholls, GA
- Emory Conference Center Hotel – Atlanta, GA
- Ma’aden Alumina Refinery Project – Saudi Arabia
- Dubai International Airport – Dubai, U.A.E.
- Kenmare Moma Mine Project – Mozambique, Africa
- Angstrem Semi-Conductor Plant – Zelenograd, Russia
- Advanced Military Maintenance Repair Overhaul Center – Al Ain, U.A.E.
- Muscat Airport – Muscat, Oman
VP of Marketing & Business Development
Connie Chatham has experience in owning and operating businesses in the real estate industry as well as specialized experience in marketing and business development. She is highly experienced in interior design and staging. Connie handles all design work for Chatham Construction Company.
Connie holds a Bachelor’s in Advertising and Public Relations from Lee University.